Green Energy Electrical are accredited and approved solar panel installers who are members of the HIES Scheme, which offers consumer protection covering the installation of renewable energy products. We install solar panels in Essex, Kent and the surrounding areas.
Call now on 01277 523 220 for a free survey of your property
Solar panels enable you to generate your own free electricity and get paid for it through the Government’s Feed-in Tariff scheme. They even work on a cloudy day so it doesn’t have to be bright and sunny. It is also a great way to combat carbon emissions.
Find out more about Residential & Commercial Solar Panels
We supply both residential and commercial users with solar panels, so as long as you use electricity, you can benefit. Click on the following links to find out more about solar panels for your business or solar panels for your home
The benefits of solar power:
- Cut your bills - Using the electricity that your solar panels produce means using less electricity from the grid, resulting in lower energy bills.
- Protect yourself from rising energy costs – Many energy providers are set to increase their prices as fixed rates come to an end.
- Get paid for the electricity you generate - The UK government's Feed-in Tariff scheme pays you for what you generate, even if you use it.
- Sell electricity back to the grid - You can also sell any excess electricity produced by your system back to the grid through the Feed-in Tariff scheme.
- Reduce your carbon footprint - Solar electricity is green renewable energy and doesn't release any harmful carbon dioxide or other pollutants. A typical home solar PV system could save over a tonne and a half of carbon dioxide per year.